Tuesday 11 January 2022

UNIT 3. I CAN DO IT!

 UNIT 3. I CAN DO IT!

Hi dear families!

We have started unit 3 and we are working on the topic of SPORTS


These are the vocabulary words we are learning: dive, row, do karate, do judo, ride a bike, ride a horse, skateboard, rollerblade, ice skate, play table tennis.



We will be introducing the verb "can" and we will study the personal pronouns, so we will make full sentences using this verb and the vocabulary words! So, for example, we will learn to write and say I can ride a bike, He can't rollerblade or Can you do karate? Yes, I can/No, I can't

Here are 2 videos to learn or review personal pronouns 

                                                                        



A big smile for you my dear students!


ENJOY LEARNING! HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment